Introduction
1. My name is Sarah Gaffney.
2. I teach at Black River Public School in Holland.
3. I teach Spanish (upper elementary, MS, HS) and do some ELL support.
4. The Level 1 certification came at the perfect time with the unexpected demand for remote learning. I was excited to be able to apply the skills I learned right away to what I was doing with my students in our first phase of remote learning.
5. As remote learning continues to evolve, the Google Level 2 certification will continue to challenge my own practices as a teacher and allow me to meet the needs of my students in more creative ways.
Sarah! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to apply your skills from your Level 1 experience right away! I'm sure your students very much appreciated that! Not sure what was the BETTER win from your participating in Level 1 cohort, that...or the FREE CHROMEBOOK! :) I'm glad you're back to deepen your Google knowledge through a Level 2 experience (and maybe Chromebook #2)!
ReplyDelete